|United Kingdom / English Change
Change of Name Form

This facility may only be used to request minor amendments such as corrections of spelling or the addition of given names. If the name change results from marriage or deed poll, you should send Original or Office Copy Entry of the documents to the Registrar.

Download Form Change of Name Form

You will need Adobe Acrobat ReaderTM in order to view these files(PDF Icon). If you do not have it, you can download the software from the Adobe website, free.